Jason asked, “What’s on your phone?”
As I mentioned a little while ago, I recently joined the iPhone club (the handshake is very complicated), so some of things I used to check all the time are now part of my dashboard.
In the spirit of sharing, here is what I have used most:
- Google Reader – I am not looking forward to getting stranded in an airport, but this will certainly keep me occupied for a while.
- Google – Search gets special love on the iPhone, so I use it all the time.
- Hahlo – Hahlo is a much better mobile experience than m.twitter.com. However, since paging for remote clients still seems busted, I have been forced to use m.twitter.com more often.
- Facebook – I still don’t do much on FaceBook, but the iPhone experience is fantastic.
- Leaflets – Leaflets is a small set of handy iPhone web sites.
However, like Jason, I have been a lot of mobile browsing. There are still some kinks in it, but running a real browser (if you consider Safari real :) has been awesome. I have done everything from check on Community Server daily sales to looking up someone who bought a Graffiti domain on WhoIs.org.
One other thing I have used a lot in the past 6 months or so, is Google SMS. Google SMS is a great way to ask a question, get a response, and back to whatever it is you are out doing.